I can’t say this enough, but THANK GOD it’s Friday. And in honor of this glorious Friday, it’s time for some confessions. This week’s topic (from Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition) is random facts about me.
1. I have a terrible fear of heights, but I was able to tackle my this fear when I went ziplining in the fall!
[So terrifying, but so worth it in the end!]
2. I have two older brothers which has made me stubborn as hell, but way more balanced as a person.
[They also taught me a thing or two about developing fast reflexes]
3. I’m secretly a history nerd. My dad’s favorite channel is the History Channel and my oldest brother is a history teacher; so when I lived in Germany for three months, I was loving all the World War II facts and passed everything I learned along to my brother and dad.
4. Oddly enough, my favorite animal is the shark, but sharks are also one of my biggest fears.
5. I’m a spazz when it comes to my iPhone. I’ve cracked the screen on it twice. The second time I cracked it was literally three weeks after I got my screen fixed. Now I have a bulky otterbox to keep my phone nice and safe.